The Flawless Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flawless Gaming is a community of servers put together with advanced coding.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HEADS UP! The Flawless is hiring a graphic designer to make us a logo. We MAY pay if its nice, let us know!

Thread Subject: STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killerassassin

Thread Subject:  STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin Empty
PostSubject: Thread Subject: STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin   Thread Subject:  STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 pm

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:30458355

What is your Steam Profile Link?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dragon510970/

How old are you?: 13

What is your email?: wkoby97@yahoo.com

Do you have a microphone and use it?: yes i do but it might be a bit quiet

How many hours a week do you play on Flawless?: have no idea mayber 10-30 hours

Which of the gamemodes do you play more?: Dark-rp

Do you understand that being a full core member is a lot of responsibility?: yes i understand

In 75 to 500 words, explain to Flawless why you want to be a core member and why you should be picked for the job: i want to be a core member because this is a very fun server and i don't want anyone to grief or harm it in anyway. I should be picked because i won't start banning without visable and reliable evidences and not depending on someone else words since they might be lying and would give a bad name to this server. it is also because i will be on this server for as long as possible though i won't be on alot on the weekdays due to the fact that i have school.

If you could change on thing in our servers, what might that change be?: from what i see there is really nothing wrong
with this server except for the rdmers but its nothing since all you have to do is either kick or ban them.

Are you applying for member, moderator, or admin?: Moderator

Last edited by killerassassin on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing the template)
Back to top Go down
Jake
The Flawless
Jake

Thread Subject:  STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread Subject: STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin   Thread Subject:  STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm glad to announce that this application has been ACCEPTED. You've made one of the first quality apps which we dont not see too often.

While you're joining the team, you need to read this.

https://theflawless.forumotion.com/t5-flawless-gaming-admin-code

Also, please re-read all the rules again for all servers.
Back to top Go down

Thread Subject: STEAM_0:1:30458355-killerassassin
Page 1 of 1